Saturday, June 30, 2012

Miller Family Photos 2012

It is with excitement and sadness that I write this post. As many of you know.... my good friend Rachelle is moving all the way from Canada to Australia in a few weeks. I am really excited for her and now I will have a pretty amazing place to visit but I will definitely miss her and her little family.

We don't see them all that often but when we do its always special. We have spent some really special times together such as Christmas since we are both living away from our families. I will truly miss those times and I know my kiddos will as well! Maybe my kiddies and her could be pen pals? Do people still write hand written letters? If not..... I think we should make it a "come back"!


Here are the links to some of their previous sessions with me: 

Last weekend I went to the park with Rachelle's family to capture a few last Ottawa memories..... here they are!




















No comments:

Post a Comment