Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free photo shoot for voting for my photo contest submission!

Hi Everyone!
I am posting to ask for your help! I am currently coming in third in a photo contest that I really want to win! They have some great props as prizes! For those of you with facebook...... could you please vote for my photo? I have attached the photo below so you can see what it looks like!
Its really easy! All you have to do is:
1. "like" the following page: http://www.facebook.com/muafaythe
2. "like" my photo: My Photo

I would SOOOOOO appreciate it! Come on third is just so close! Help me get to first place! PRETTY PLEASE. emoticon - smile
As a thank you.....someone is going to win a free photoshoot with 10 edited photos in high resolution on a disc if win the contest! All you have to do is refer people to my photo for voting and to become a fan on my facebook page! Have the person you have referred write on my wall letting me know you referred them. At the end of the contest period (July 17) I will tally the referrals and announce the photo shoot winner!

Here is my facebook page link: http://www.facebook.com/MelissaKewPhotography
Thanks!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shot! I just went and voted, but the second link is not working (the one to your picture) just FYI

    ReplyDelete